Arena Event Sign-up #1 Mar 14, 2014 22:12:53 GMT
Post by Rott-i-kins on Mar 14, 2014 22:12:53 GMT
ARENA EVENT SIGN-UP #1
Please note this is largely experimental, like a demo if you will
Sign ups will be from Friday, March 14th to Saturday, March 22nd. To sign up, just go ahead and post here with who you plan on using.
The battle list will be posted on Sunday, March 23rd, and the threads will be set up then as well.
01. No powerplaying, godmodding, metagaming, etc. Communicate with your partner, trade IM names, and decide how you would like things to go down.
02. If you have nothing plotted out, there will be a set number of dodges and attacks for each character. For these threads, each character will have 5 attacks and 3 dodges/blocks. If you have something plotted out, feel free to do what you wish in this regard.
03. Characters will be matched up based on request, or by appropriateness/random choice. If an uneven number of characters sign up, there may be a three character battle.
04. To keep the event from stalling out, there will be a 72-hour posting window for both sides. If you fail to post within that window of time, you are automatically disqualified and your character loses. That is to say, they will die and respawn elsewhere.
05. No sore losers. This is supposed to be fun. Characters dying in bloody battles and being on the losing side can be fun.
06. Plot with Kukulcan! You can request audience with him if you are a winner and want to have a chat! Go nuts, do what you want guys!
HOW IT WORKS
Ending up in the arena works much like dreaming in does. Your character falls asleep, and then wakes up waiting to be put into the arena. The thread will be started for you and titled appropriately, with Kukulcan telling you that you are to fight for him or… well. Die anyway. If your character does not have any weapons or armor on their person, a plethora of different weapons will be offered at the center of the arena. Keep in mind, your character may not know about using these weapons at all. These are the only weapons that are available to your character. These weapons include:
Desert Eagle .50 cal
Springfield Model 1861
Atlatl & Obsedian Spears
Your character may run to grab any of these weapons.
If your character wins, they will be permitted to have a wish granted by Kukulcan, or talk to him about whatever they choose. Kukulcan may award them with other things that he feels are important.